Get To Know Us!
We are a unique family! This little Q&A will help you get to know each and every one of us! Today we'll just get into the kids.
Jack
*Jack wishes to not have a photograph inserted*
How old are you?
I am 19.
What is your favorite color?
Blue
What are you doing for school?
I'm in college studying engineering.
What sports do you do?
Soccer
What is your favorite food?
Tacos.
What is a hobby of yours?
Playing soccer, working, and playing Minecraft.
Any interesting facts about yourself?
I'm double-jointed in my elbows.
Kayla
How old are you?
I'm 17
What is your favorite color?
Blue
What are you doing for school?
I'm a junior at CHS
What sports do you do?
I run cross country, indoor track, outdoor track, and play lacrosse.
What is your favorite food?
Mashed potatoes, tacos, and ice cream.
What is a hobby of yours?
Hanging out with friends
Any interesting facts about yourself?
I wear a hoodie almost every day.
Sam
How old are you?
14 and 2 months.
What is your favorite color?
Even blue.
What are you doing for school?
Homeschooling in the 8th grade.
What sports do you do?
Soccer
What is your favorite food?
Bacon, whipped cream, and syrup breakfast tacos.
What is a hobby of yours?
Roller hockey, Nintendo Switching, and creating.
Any interesting facts about yourself?
My nickname is Honey and I have thick, luscious hair.
Lucy
How old are you?
11
What is your favorite color?
Purple
What are you doing for school?
I'm homeschooling in the 5th grade with my wonderful mother.
What sports do you do?
Soccer.
What is your favorite food?
Pineapples, oranges and ice cream
What is a hobby of yours?
Karate and Hockey
Any interesting facts about yourself?
My nickname is Munchles and I have a lot of stuffed animals.
Comments
Post a Comment